Everybody wants to be Huge Jackedman, but yesterday. While we can’t tell you that muscle mass comes overnight, here are a few tips to help you pack on some power.
- Train consistently. Lifting weights 4-5 days a week will give your body the signal that it needs to get bigger and stronger to deal with the stress you are asking it to endure.
- Eat, a lot. If your goal is to add muscle mass then you need to be in a calorie surplus. Eat, eat, eat. Eat a bunch of protein and carbs around training, and make sure you are never hungry.
- Sleep. Your boy grows when you sleep. If you want to add muscle, you will need to prioritize your body’s rest time. Sleep 7-9 hours uninterrupted, each night.
- Hydrate. Muscles are almost all water. Divide your bodyweight in lbs by two. That is the number of ounces of water you need to drink daily.
- COME SEE US. Let us help. Our personalized training and nutrition programs can put you on the track to add the muscle you’ve always dreamed of. https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=16170994&appointmentType=7314346
OPEX CCP in Journey